Sunday, February 19, 2017

LOOONG catch up post



Marcie had a baby in January!
Landon is his name-o and we wuv him:)



I couldn't get over this outfit, heart eyes all the way!



We hosted Sunday dinner at our house one week.





Valentines Day was among us!
Lindi came home with a heart crown from preschool.
She is eating a cheese rollup from the Bell, which is her love language!
And you must dip your cheese rollup in nacho cheese, its the law.


We keep Valentines day pretty simple.
Casey said he was going to make dinner every night that week.
Talk about best gift ever!!!!

He made heart shaped tostadas


Eating dinner with all of my loves.


I hosted a bridal shower for Stephanie!
It was adults only... if you know what I mean.

The theme was kiss the miss GOODBYE!
Luckily it was in February so finding red and pink things was not hard.

She invited just her close family and friends.
It made it more intimate and fun.
I had prizes to hand out throughout the night that had to deal with lips.
On the invites we said to wear your poutiest lip color.
Stephanie chose who wore the best lip color for a prize.
Things like that.

We played loaded questions.
The twist was that I asked Justin the same questions and threw his answers in with the rest of ours.
Stephanie had to guess which one was his.
It ended up being super fun.
Plus it helped us to get to know each other better!

and then the gift opening, bow chicka wow wow!
Man, some people have creative gifts!

Of COURSE I have all but 3 pictures of the whole night. UGH!



I even stole this one off of her Instagram!





We have a new tradition, the Lindblom  Valentines lip sync battle!
Last year we did not perform.
Hmm, not happening this year.

I tried to pick something that Casey would semi be ok with dancing to.
Even though Christmas was over, we "sang" and danced to Lindi's recital song
from the Cheetah girls: 5 days till Christmas.

He wore the shirt Abbey gave him.
Haha! It was great.
He has rhythm,  don't know why he is so anti dancing!!



selfie intermission 


All of the acts from left to right:

Marcie and Jefferson did the Taylor Swift goat parody song. BAHAHA. It was epic!

Abbey and David did a remix of what my parents performed to last year: Sugar, by Maroon 5...dressed like them.

Stephanie and Travis did High School musical. Nothing like being knocked up and still 
being able to fit into your Jr. High cheerleading outfit to make you feel good about yourself!

Us.

Marcie and Austin did Africa by Todo. 

My mom sang a cute song by a girl that I cant remember her name.

And the winners were, drum roll please.......
ABBEY AND DAVID!!



Basket ball time





Poor Rusty, his age group is always girls have the majority.
Luckily it doesn't seem to bother him.



Lanes age group is all boys!

They won the championship AGAIN this year.
Wahoo!
It's going to be interesting when he gets to higher levels of sports.
The competition will be fierce!


Casey went on a day trip to the Dunes.
I love this picture of the flying dirt bikes and quads.
Can you tell they are all in their happy place?!


Stylin mama!

She loves her Papa!



Her favorite spot, dad's pillow.



Each think the other is pretty great!


Dad night with my siblings to the temple and dinner afterwards!


Grandparents day at school.
I think my mom enjoys it more than they do.


I was feeding Della and noticed somebody wanting in on the bumbo action.




Sisters, SISTERS!
Maybe I should have named them Tia and Tamera:)



She is such a good sleeper girl.
She looked so comfy.
I think she slept there for 3 hours.
Pretty sure I sat and watched tv right next to her:/


My Bachelor/Bachelorette watching sistas!
We always joke Casey (a member of the bishopric) hosts it as a church activity.
Funny enough though, we all have become great friends because of it.
Most nights we stay and chat for hours after.
We call it therapy!



I love delating hundreds of selfies off of my camera roll each week (sarcasm).
Sometimes however, they do make me chuckle!




The kids had been BEGGING me to do a lemonade stand.
Ugh, I hate lemonade stands.
I figured might as well make it worth the neighbors quarters.
Plus Rusty was learning how to count money at school.
I decided to let him sell cookies.

33 DOZEN COOKIES LATER....

They were ready to sell!
It did turn out fun and a good learning experience for them.
However next time I think we will sell thrifty ice cream cones.
That requires no baking!





She spent many a naps in that best made baby invention ever.
And sadly starting to out grow it.


I was checking on the kids before I went to bed.
Lindi had on some weird slippers.
Upon closer inspection, not slippers.
They were the pads from the armrest of the booster seat!



Lots of baseball again!
Lane had a fun team.
Our 2 neighbors were his coach.
He played mostly catcher and pitcher.



Rusty was the All Star on his team.
I really should have bumped him up from coach pitch.
He still had fun, so that's all that matters!




I am one of those moms who sneaks and take pictures instead of purchasing them.
But with 2 kids on 3 different sports teams a year, that adds up!
You cant see any faces, but oh well!



Life of a spectator.
No worries, its only 9am and they are eating popsicles, gummy bears and Mt. Dew!



This is our life. 
Bleacher sitters.





1,2,3 YAY THE SEASON IS OVER!


Her first swing experience.


The big day arrived!
The Piatchitelli's are official!
They had their wedding in a friends backyard, who happens to be my second cousin.
Small world!



Justin has 4 daughters.
All together they are a family of 10!
We love them and are so happy they found each other.




They were so cute sitting and talking together at this little table.
It looked like they were on a date!


We literally danced the night away!




"What the heck uncle David, love me!!".
Cant you just read her mind?!

He loves to hold babies, not!


These boys were ALL in his school class!!
His poor teacher.

This was track and field day


We kicked off Spring Break at DQ!


Bike rides at Tempe Town Lake



Casey's chain broke so my dad was his tow truck.


Nothing like filling those burned calories with Mattas and 31 flavors afterwards!


Mesa needs to learn from Chandler schools and start heating their pools
for Spring Break.








No comments: