The stars aligned for all of us to ditch ball tournaments, and other motherly duties to
escape to TOFW in Phoenix!
You must start a girls weekend shopping first.
Then eat.
Then walk around the streets of Phoenix hopelessly following
google maps in search of ice cream.
Then stay up allll night.
Then haul tush to make it in our seats the next morning.
Walking to our memorable lunch break with hoards of
other women.
All with the same grand idea to order ahead online.
other women.
All with the same grand idea to order ahead online.
Only, their website crashed and nothing was made.
I legit got yelled at for supposedly cutting.
Just doing what I was told, people.
I legit got yelled at for supposedly cutting.
Just doing what I was told, people.
That's when I gave up and would rather starve then fight against hangry, hyena like women.
"It's not worth it! It's just a sandwich!"
Ya, I think those words came loudly out of my mouth.
Not my proudest moment.
I'm sure TOFW left a great mark on those poor Pot Belly workers.
The first time hearing about the musically talented Bonner family.
They were amazing!
No use crying over spilled, or dropped, water bottle.







No comments:
Post a Comment