The birthdays are coming fast for this one it seems!
14 years old.
He officially passed up his mama in height.
Pictures are not his jam.
Or attention.
So a quick snap in front of his presents is all I got from him.
He got a wood bat, long sleeve shirt, water bottle stickers,
and an Andy's gift card.
and an Andy's gift card.
(they love to ride their scooters there since its pretty close by).
He picked Cheesecake Factory as his celebratory dinner.
We invited the missionaries to join us!
Elder Bishop, Burch and Miksell.
Great elders right there!
Rusty turned 11 the following week!
He doesn't mind the pictures.
So funny how different these boys are from each other.
He got a catchers glove, long sleeved shirt, stickers and gift card to Soda Rush.
Collin and Weston came to play after school, and it must have been an
at home school day for Lane and Griffen.
I got cupcakes for a treat after lunch.
Oh boy, nice goober face.
He picked Fuddruckers for his birthday dinner.
At Cheesecake Factory we learned that it
was Elder Mikesells birthday the same day as Rusty's!
We invited them to come as well.
I guess I forgot to take pictures that time, darn it.







No comments:
Post a Comment