Not a better way to kick off Spring than with baseball!
Rusty was asked to join the varsity team for a tournament during the break
which made it extra fun to see both boys out there.
They spent 3 days out at McClintock high school in glorious weather!
Not too hot, not too cold... one day all we needed was a light jacket:)
Lanes signature stance, glove on the hip with a popped leg.
Rusty in the dugout.
I love that I can pick them out by their postures.
We got back his senior pictures!
Snuck in some baptisms at the temple with Grammy
during her shift.
A day at the Grand for some early season swimming and gorging
on resort food. THE BEST!
I ran into one of my favorite influencers, Late by Kate!
The kids mooching the day as much as they could.
The party continued at In N out!
Lindi turned 12!!
Such a big year for her.
Officially a young woman and in full blown teen mode.
She knew exactly what she wanted to do to celebrate her day.
Getting all of the free-bees.
Dutch Bros and her beloved Summer Fridays lip gloss.
Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
I think Della got a bonus birthday, just look at her enjoying
all of the festivities!
We had 6th grade science experiments going on.
Our house smelled like the movie theaters.
My quarterly clean sweep of the girls rooms.
I don't know how or where they get the stuff
to pack rat their rooms with that they do.
We sold concessions during baseball games this year!
The girls dreams came true getting to help run the snack stands.
They were great helpers learning how to count money, run the
credit cards and apple pay, and handling the stress of
lots of things moving all at once when the lines were long.



No comments:
Post a Comment