The first day of school drop-offs always make me feel like its an eternity away
until my beloved Summer arrives.
But then you blink and it is already time to wrap up the school year!
This was a big one as 2 of the kids were completing milestone school years.
Lindi was graduating from 6th grade, and Lane graduated HIGH SCHOOL!
The 6th grade science fair.
If you can survive this, you can survive ANYTHING!
After finally nailing down a project, it was smooth sailing.
Lindi is responsible and had the whole thing under control.
Our house smelled like the movie theaters for a week, but
now we know which popcorn gives more bang for your buck!
They loved getting to ditch normal class responsibilities and sit in front of their
project while the other classes walked around to see the different experiments.
The supportive family crew!
What a monumental milestone!
After YEARS of braces, this kid finally got his off!
He didn't drop his last baby tooth until he was 17, and then they took
their merry little time growing in.
However, Dr Couser said there is a slight chance he will need them
back on once he returns home from his mission.
Whomp, whomp.
They could have stayed on a little longer, but we were running out time
before his mission send off.
Della had her tumbling recital!
Which also ended our tumbling careers.
Both girls are done with it, and moving on with other things.
(For my own notes)
I was super sick.
You can see it on my face. I was super puffy and my coloring is awful.
I was barely functioning, it was so bad.
This was right about the time I had started seeing a doctor and getting
help with things that popped up in my labs.
Mental note, do not suffer.
Seek immediate help when things feel off!
I am on the committee for Teacher Appreciation Week.
It was a doozy squeezing that in with all of the other hoopla going on.
Lindi's final Spring Sing!
And she got to be a narrator!
Mesa High hosted the state softball championships.
Mr. Klecka, our AD, asked if we could run the concessions for it.
It turned into a low key part time job.
It was bonkers!
I think every night we needed to run to Walmart before closing to stock
up on things for the next days games!
It was exhausting, but I had the best helpers and we made
a decent chunk of money for baseball!
Wrapping up 6th grade with all of the things!
Nobody tells you HOW MUCH WORK and HOW MUCH $$$ it is to
send a kid on a mission!!!
That doesn't even include the emotional side of it!
Graduation AND a mission together is not for the faint of heart.
Yep, that is the reciept, yikes!!
And we still had more things to get!
We got a special invitation in the mail for an awards assembly for Lane.
When we asked him about it he said, oh ya. I guess I am getting an award. Oi!
Not many students are invited to this.
Each department has a few awards they hand out at the end of the school year.
Lane received one from coach Shoemaker for Golf.
It was sweet and you could tell hoe much he liked Lane and was going to miss him.
SUMMER OF 2025 here we come!
I decorated Lanes truck for the last drive of his public school life.
Last day as a Freshy
Last day of going to school together.
I tell ya, this year wrecked me emotionally!
It was so fun that they had 3 years together at elementary school.
Ms. LeSuer.
Our all time favorite!
I love that we are friends now:)
The end of an era...

No comments:
Post a Comment