to midnight but I thought I would be a good parent and go home and put him to bed at 11 instead(time flies when you are having a good time).
I told Craig I would give him 5 bucks if he jumped in the pool.
The little stinker actually did it!
I hope some of you got a good midnight smooch... I was out cold.
Happy New Year y'all!
10 comments:
Looks like y'all had a great time! Happy New Year!
bahahahahah!
that picture of Lane drinking pepsi is hilarious!
LOVE the pic of Lane with the pepsi bottle. ha ha Don't feel bad, I fell asleep and didn't make it to midnight either.
A hot tub!!! Now that is a party!!! Your parents have a fire pit too!!! What the biz, let have a party at night over their sometime, i'll make a banner =) No but seriously I could use a little dip in the hot tub!!! Happy New Year!!!!
I dozed off on the couch at 11:30. :)
That hot tub does look nice! How fun! Glad you had a fun New Years! We called you guys to see what you were doing that night. But it looks like you already had fun plans!
Way to have fun. I'm SERIOUSLY jealous that you got to go snowboarding. I'm going on FOUR years without. The last time Adam went with my Dad's office was when I was prego with Gage, sad. I'm sad I missed Steph's shower too, looks like it turned out great. Miss you guys
Ah man! That is sooo how we will be spending new years eve for the rest of our lives!!! Warm! Did you get it from mom for enticing Craig to jump in the pool? Little guy's gonna catch pneumonia! :)
Haha I love Lane drinking the pepsi pic that rocks! He is so cute I cant believe he almost made it to midnight, I almost didnt like you! Looks like you guys had a fun time tho! I will have to come over and get my book sometime sorry again about last week!
Post a Comment