Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Little Weekend Ride

I love the age Lane is at right now because we can do an activity and he can actually participate instead of watching from the side lines. Casey woke up Saturday and told me he was itching to take Lane to the desert for some riding time. No arguing there, I am always up for some fun with the fam. My dad and brothers came along as well and we had a blast!

Lane rode with Casey the WHOLE time . Time to
invest in a helmet!


I of course under-estimated the weather like always. So I
got desperate and rummaged up Casey's work jacket from his truck.












9 comments:

Breanna and Martin said...

OH MY CUTE! He loves it! Yes please get a helmet so Lane's face can stay that cute.ha you crack me up shells, looks like you're havin way too much fun.
love ya!

tell casey to bring the quad up and ride in the snow :-)

S and B H. said...

SO CUTE! Randon would love that too! Looks like FUN. Hopefully I will see you on Saturday. I definately have some projects to finish (ok start) ;)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

What a fun hobby you can just drive to the dessert for a little fun. My boys would be in heaven on one of those.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Wow...and I guess I meant that literally- they really would kill themselves if they even sat on one and end up in heaven! haha.

Kristen said...

wow, you've been having fun! my fave pic is you in that jacket (I hate being cold, totally wouldve done that same thing!) and of course, lane with that 2 liter! gotta keep that kid up till midnight right? you have a gorgeous fam!

gena said...

What fun pictures! Lane is about the cutest little boy around!
I don't have your email, will you email me at trhygrh@cox.net so I can add you to my blog readers?

Laura said...

You are the cutest girl! I miss that fun AZ stuff. Tell the fam hi for me:)

Leah Martineau said...

hey Shel, whats going on?? We haven't talked in awhile. Lets do something soon. =)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Missed seeing you at church today. Ashton's farewell was today...I promise! Miss you, I'll be calling you soon. Hope all is well over there.