Warning: If you eat at Waldo's BBQ, make sure you tip good or else
they run you over with their tractor!
I really hope Lane didn't have bad dreams that night but it was kind of nice being able to dangle the treat that if he didn't sit in his chair and eat his dinner, we would take him
outside and make him sit by the slaughtered bicyclist.
I did a little FALL cleaning and re-organizing. The nursery is now finished complete with
de-junking ALL the toys, setting the crib up, getting the newborn stuff out of the
attic & washing and folding Lanes old baby clothes. It is so nice to be DONE! Yes,
we have not ONE thing left to do for this baby to come! It was fun going down memory lane going through all the baby stuff. I had forgotten about half of it & once
I ran across those baseball booties, I was ready to give birth right then just
so I could put them on him!

Im FALLing in love with this season already. If December 6th would come a little


12 comments:
I love your updates on the baby room and Lane's room. Lets get together again before the new baby comes!!! :)
So I will make you a tagrag blankie if you make me some pumpkin bread =) I really want to get a garden going.... good job for growing lots of yummy things. So do you want to play this week??? Thursday or Fri morning we are open......we can play here or go to a park or something fun. Let me know =)
you make me want to go on a decorating rampage! and to have a boy so he could have cute things like the baseball booties. Remember when we'd carve pumpkins together? Good times . . .
Ah, I meant to comment on your last post. The new room is really cute! Don't know any other 3 year olds with decorative pillows on their beds though, haha. I like that you just let him roll off the bed and learn the hard way. What's funnier is that he would stay on the floor until you taught him he can get back on the bed on his own!
I'm so excited that you're going to have the baby and then I get to come out and see him right after!!
So our garden is now dead and needs to be cleaned out adn you are just starting yours! Also, AZ is now starting "outside" weather and we are starting "inside" weather. Boo!
Oh, and mom giving bunny ears to Abigail is hysterical. She's going to be 92 and shaking her bum between elevator doors while holding on to her walker!
Is that a picture from the pottery barn website or your nursery? Really. You are so organized for Jr. to come. I wish I had a dresser in my house with drawers that are that clean!
We have those same booties! They're so soft and adorable! It must be nice to have it all taken care of. Now it's just a waiting game...
I can't believe you're going to have another baby boy! We leave the ward for one year and look what happens! I'm so excited to see what he'll look like and what you'll name him :)
mmm wanna do me a favor and email me your recipe for your pumpkin bread? I'm pretty sure I've tried it before.... I love that Lane will pose for pictures again, guess he got over his stinker stage of not wanting to take any, at least for me :)I can't wait for baby to come You should go 2 weeks over due just so I can be there ok? And way to go on the garden Casey, mom and dads is lookin good too!
Shelley :)
you look so GREAT! i love the boys room too! it looks awesome. AND on one of your older posts i saw a picture of your computer area... oh my word, its so neat! i love it! what a great idea! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :) you'll do awesome!
I really can't believe how hard at work you guys have been over there. When can I come see the REAL deal?
I'll be calling you soon also to discuss Sunday. See you for sure Sat morning unless sooner! ;)
Thx again for the Small Talk. Brett was thrilled to hear of my savings considering he went to go get me some the night before at Albertons and was going to pay $14.99 for one bottle!
I can't believe you are so ready to have this baby, good for you. The nursery and Lane's rooms look great from all the pictures I've seen. The nook is a good idea too and turned out nice. You were brave to go with pink.
Post a Comment