This little man still has his days and nights mixed up. It's pretty sad that for 8 weeks I still haven't found the time or energy to fix this problem, which in short means I have been really busy! My sleep is golden to me so this is TOP on my priority list as of TODAY! I can't complain though, it just means I get some extra bonding time with my Rusteeze... even if I am half way coherent.

So today to keep this one awake as long as possible we had some fun with the camera. It amazes me how different his face can look just depending on the angle or how he is looking at me. He started off happy but just like his father, his attention span for the camera dropped quickly! Lane of course jumped in for some shots.
























10 comments:
Sooo what are you going to do? Implement baby wise? I love the plethora of pictures. It's like when you go into one of those photo booths at the mall. :) It's amazing to me how different your boys look!
Ahh he is getting so big! Hey call me when you are ready to do a craft night...
So CUTE!!! Love all the pivcs! Hope you get the sleep figured out...
What a cute boy! I don't know how you could look at him without just melting. :)
You have some adorable boys! I love all of the pictures. Different faces are so fun! Teaching babies to sleep at night really is crappy sometimes. They cry and it breaks your heart. Good luck!
SO CUTE!! I love him too lol. He has the sweetest lil face.
To die for post. Those faces are the best!
your genes dominated lane, but caseys definitely took over rusty. cant wait to meet them!
Ahh they are cute as ever! It was so good to see you guys last night. I miss our Sunday lunches!! But i love you sooo much!
P.S Have you ever noticed how much Rusty looks like Gunner did?
Post a Comment