Another year of school approached way to quick!
3rd grade and Kindergarten.
I knew who Rusty was going to have for a teacher since there is only
one half day class.
I didn't know who Lanes teacher was going to be.
Mrs. Shobe.
I didn't know her but she called the day before meet the teacher saying how
excited she was to meet us.
That gave her a plus mark instantly!
When we walked in she acted as if she knew us.
Then asked what Goodman's we belonged to.
Come to find out she is Casey's mom's good friend!!
She said she has seen us before in Christmas cards.
What a fun connection and what a wonderful teacher she has been!
I didn't get a picture of Ms. Stradling.
She was busy meeting with 2 Kindergarten classes worth of parents!
I am posting this as documentation of Casey school shopping with us for the
first time ever!
And most likely it will be his last.
He about heaved over when it was time to pay!
Mind you this included their new school clothes, backpacks, lunch boxes and supplies.
Man, school is expensive!
I also love how that girl is checking out Casey's rear, LOL!!
Getting the traditional first day of school pictures.
I love how he doesn't fight me on this anymore.
Just knows its coming and grits his teeth.
Rusty goes to afternoon, half day so he got to go to my orthodontics appointment
with me instead of boarding the bus with Lane.
Ready to rock N Roll!
It's funny, he didn't cry the first day at all.
But he did the second day!
And the third.
Finally he told me what was upsetting him.
"you just have to sit at your desk a lot and write with pencils".
Ya, preschool days are over bud!!
Welcome to big kid school.
Coming home on the bus.
After watching Lane go and come on the bus for 3 years
he finally go to experience it himself!
I was ambitious and had homemade chocolate chip cookies
waiting for them to eat as an after school snack!
They did homework as they chatted about their big first day:)
And while the boys were away, this cute girl ditched her diapers for some
Anna and Elsa underwear!!!
She was my easiest trainee yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment