We had many a sleep overs this summer with cousins!
One morning I couldn't resist taking a picture of breakfast
with these 4 cute, shirtless boys!
That's pretty much how they were dressed the whole time, must be a
macho boy thing:)
Lindi and I coordinate on Sundays, a lot!
Being matchy, matchy is so fun.
Casey gave me this skirt for my birthday, Amber (aka bizzy) couldn't resist
making a matching one for Lindi to wear.
Its my favorite set by far!!
Her cheesy smile...!!!
Her favorite nursery teachers were leaving her to go to
the singles ward, boo hoo!
It was a sad day. And it only took a month for her
to adjust to her new teachers.
There was a group of us gals from my ward that
got together Monday night (after FHE,), to watch the Bachelorette!
It was a crazy season.
And ended up disliking Kaitlin in the end.
But a good excuse to have some girl time!
On the last episode Angela went all out!
I got my BRACES OFF!!!
19 months later and I am a happy girl!
Bye, bye yucky power chain!
This was a classic.
For Jefferson's birthday we got pedicures and went to RA for sushi!
It was Ryker's first pedi.
Not so sure he was sold on it, or the sushi.
But I thought it was great!!
Thanks for having a birthday Jefferson so I could get pampered myself!
Family scripture reading never works when we pile on the bed.
We had a fun date night with Travis and Sunni.
We piled in their RZR and rode all around 4 peaks!
The engine over heated 1 minute into the drive.
Travis ran back to the truck and drove to the nearest gas station to get some
oil. We didn't know if that was the problem so we were crossing our fingers our
night wasn't going down the tubes.
Luckily it worked and we were off!
We drove all the way to the top and back down the other side.
We ate dinner at a funky little restaurant called the Butchers Hook.
It was definitely a sketchy place, but delicious!
It reminded me a lot of the Beeline Café in Payson, smell and all:)
We hopped back in the RZR and drove back up to the top of 4 peaks
and back down to the truck.
I went to check on her before going to bed.
Time for some bigger jammies!!
I looked at the size the next morning.
12-18 months, oops!
I got her 4T the next day, lol!
Lane got his wolf in cub scouts!
To receive his award, he had to "wolf" down a whipped cream pie.
No comments:
Post a Comment