Thursday, February 4, 2016

Halloween 2015


Halloween 2015... hey, that rhymes!:)
Marcie and Austin had us over for another fun pumpkin carving FHE.
Grandpa and Rusty teamed up and carved a smiley jack-o-lantern! 






 What's a Lindblom gathering without a dance party?!
Grandma Ann even got groovy with these little girlies.


Lane wanted to carve his on his own.
He did pretty good!




We had 3 different stops on Halloween.
First we went to show Grammy and Papa our costumes.


This boy... I was so proud he wore his costume without any complaining!
Even this gold grill.
It completed his thug, rapper getup perfectly:)





Do you want to build a snowman?


We then headed back to our house.
We invited the Barton's over for taco salad and then to hang out with
us while we passed out candy to trick-or-treaters!
They used to live in our neighborhood so it was fun for them to see everybody.
Now, Halloween on our street is no joke.
We had heard that buses literally drop kids off to trick or treat on our street!
This was a huge difference from our old neighborhood.
In fact, this was the first time I had ever bought candy to pass out!
I loaded up at Sam's Club.
I bought 3 big bags of the mixed candy bar stuff.
Then added 2 big plastic barrel things full of 60 individual packages of cheeseballs just to be safe
we wouldn't run out.
The Barton's even brought candy because they knew how crazy it gets.

Here are the boys ready to go!
Lanes costume is for reals though...I'll explain in another post.
But most people thought it was fake.
So I guess he wore sunglasses as his costume, lol!!


We set up a table out front and enjoyed chatting in our lawn chairs while
all of Mesa bombarded our street!

Wondering how much candy we passed out?
ALL.OF.IT!
Gone, it was all gone!
And I'm talking only one piece of candy per trick or treater!
A lady said she counted that they had 600 people come to their house!
I honestly love it.
Makes for great traditions and memories.


At 9:30 we hopped in the car and drove to my parents.
They had just gotten back from the Clouses carnival.

 We hung out with cousins, counted our loot and of course... had a dance party!

Let it GOOOOO!




Thank GOODNESS this was not on a school night!!!
Getting up for church was rough though!




No comments: