Monday, January 23, 2023

Banquets, Recitals, and Graduations






Lane finished up his Freshman season of baseball!
He loved being on the team.
He mainly played short stop and started every game.

Every time I would see him in his uniform on the field I couldn't get over the fact that
 I have a high school man child. 

It didn't help that his elementary school backed up to the wall behind the outfield.
He was just in Kindergarten! 

They had a banquet and I was in charge of dessert.
We will see if these purple and gold sprinkle containers last me through all 4 children!


Coach Figueroa 



And coach Bandura with the JV team. 



Tuck and Tumble recital!

Della is on the far front left.
Just look for the cutest buns:)








Lindi is in the middle






Major plus that 2 cousins were in her class this year!




The hardest one to stomach of all... our last preschool graduation!
What a blessing Ms. Suzy was to Della.
She genuinely loved having her in her class.
Della loved her Monday, Wednesday and Fridays with her friends. 
And I loved having her preschool only be 4 houses down the street!

The sang us some songs.


She had a little speaking part.
" When I grow up I want to be a mom".



They had their walking ceremony and received her diploma. 




Officially ready for Kindergarten!





 

No comments: