I made it to the gym one time!
I'll call that a win, ha!
Lounging in the sun with a plate full of food took precedence!
Lobster night!!!
Rusty proud to get his white wristband of glory!
Oh, was this a stressful thing.
The test of all tests on a cruise.
If you could master a list of movements
with no falling, you got a band that said you could
attend the surfing only group sessions.
Abby went to the candy store and shared some of her candy with us earlier in the day.
Next thing we know, my mom showed up to games with
a bag that no doubt had to have cost over $100!
If you ever want something, introduce Sharon to it,
and she'll multiply it triple fold!
One of her best qualities.
Always up for springing for the good stuff!
Cozumel, here we come!
I was a little skeptical of the dolphin encounter.
I don't love animals.
Especially sea creatures up in my biz.
But it ended up being so amazingly AMAZING!
Look at these smiles!
Blew my expectations out of the water!
Your lunch afterwards was included.
Really it is their chance to swindle you out of your life savings for
the pictures they took.
Of course you couldn't have your phone, so you have no choice.
Once again, thank you, Sharon, for never missing an opportunity of
buying over priced souvenir pictures!
The view was pretty spectacular.
And their pina coladas were pretty darn tasty.
Bye, bye, dolphins!
This beach club is where it's at!
We spent the rest of the day playing in the water,
snoozing, getting slightly violated with the beach side massages- lol!
HEAVEN!
Just living their best lives.
At that age I was swimming in a cattle tank in the backyard!
She basically should be wearing a tiara.
I die.
They even had a swimming pool!
We walked straight to dinner with no shame in our hood rat-ness
in the dining room that had a sign saying NO swim attire or sandals.
Oops.
I spy boys and plates of endless pizza!
Late nights and long days catching up to her.
Carnival day.
My last night of endless dessert.
I was in mourning.
Silent dance night.
Gathering to attempt a group picture.
Can you tell it was windy?!
But the sky...!!!
I see you, peeping rainbow!
It was sad disembarking the next morning.
We were so lucky to have this experience, thanks to my parents!
Had a good chuckle at the breakfast menu.
We had some time to kill before our flight home.
I WISH we could have swam at cocoa beach!
I think Florida beaches are my favorite.
The water is so clear and warm!
Getting snacks for the flight home.
Last look at the Wonder.
Boy did we crash on our way back to Tampa!
Poor Casey was left a lone man to our snoring.

Happy to see there was an airport after that 2nd hurricane!
Street signs weren't as fortunate.
Farewell, October break!























































No comments:
Post a Comment