I can't even with these pictures!!!
She is so photogenic and I just stare at them.
It was impossible to choose a favorite, but this first one probably is it for me.
I had minimal time to get pictures taken for her invitations.
Stephanie is the best aunt to meet us down on a Sunday night to get these taken.
I slipped them in the mail the day before the cruise with a big check mark... DONE!
Ivory joined us for pictures which gave some extra peppy smiles!
She was insistent on stuffing and addressing her own invitations.
That is the difference between boys and girls, lol!
Typical Della, flashing "gangster" signs.
It was a big year with getting her ears pierced!!
She loves Nandos Nachos, so it was a no brainer for
her birthday dinner!
Her baptism day was a special one!
Lots of people came to support her and show their love.
Lots of people came to support her and show their love.
It's hard to believe we are done with baptisms at our house!
The boys both had a big luncheon after their baptism.
I have learned that Saturdays are too busy for people to pause and eat lunch.
With the girls, we had treats to grab really quickly, and mingle if you would like.
Not going to lie, I prefer it for my sanity!
These mini ice cream cups were a hit!
We were super sad that Lane had a city golf match
the exact same time as the baptism.
I'm sure his sadness matched ours:)
I'm sure his sadness matched ours:)
























No comments:
Post a Comment