We spent the days living the slow life!
Church.
Which almost felt like home since our old Stake President also
has a house in the ranch by us!
We love the Westergards!
We would go to my parents house a lot.
They would ride skitters down the hill for HOURS!
And find any way to take the quads around, even if that meant dropping off the trash!
Grandpa showing them how to use sling shots, or spot some type of vermin
to shoot at.
Horseback riding!
I was secretly sweating bullets.
I don't jive with animals.
Especially big ones.
Especially big ones.
That you have to sit on.
There is no guarantee they will do what you tell them to do!
They begged and begged.
So I caved.
Those smiles.
Some were gone once they hoisted themselves onto the saddle.
It's a lot higher up than you think!
Not Della.
So was loving every second of it.
So was loving every second of it.
She is a true animal lover.
Almost like its therapy for her.
She has never been on a horse, but she was a natural!
Even the way she just sat there.
The rest of us were stiff as a board!
Lindi's horse wanted its picture taken!
Off we went!
I don't remember any other horses name besides Rusty's.
We laughed so hard when we heard it was Trump!
It was by far the biggest horse!
Traditional swing picture whenever we come up here!
And the deer grazing in the pasture.
We love our Wyoming stays!
No comments:
Post a Comment