Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Summer Reality

 



Tell me...



...it's Summer...



...without telling me...







...it's Summer.





We love when dad wants a treat after work!







Nothing like walking into a dentist appointment to see one of your best friends  
in the waiting room!

We had to take a selfie in front of Stephanie and sent it to her!






It was my birthday!!
I decided to celebrate the same way I did when I was little.
At Sunsplash!

It was the BEST!

I've learned I like Sunsplash at the end of Summer.
The water is still too cold for me in June.

The girls each brought a friend and Rusty had friends somewhere.

Casey even surprised me and showed up half way.
That is a true gift as he easily passes on waterpark days.








My parents stopped by real quick to say Happy Birthday.
Of course she had us pose on the couch for a family picture!







Lake day with the neighbor girls!











I was organizing some things for Lane.
I was going through his backpack that had been sitting on the floor untouched for 2 months.

I pulled out a handful of envelopes.
Which were ALL of his friends graduation announcements!!

I was wondering why I wasn't getting any in the mail!!

I walked out with them in my hand dumbfounded.
All he could say was, oh ya, sorry.






We also spend one day at Stapley pool from open to close each Summer!
Nothing like squeezing it in the last week it was open for the season!












No comments: