Thursday, June 4, 2026

Tell Me Why...

 


Life must go on.

The very next day after dropping Lane off, I set
out to Las Vegas with my dear friends.

I wasn't sure I had made the best decision to leave that soon.
I literally threw clothes in a bag as I looked out the window and saw them
loading into Michelles car!

It ended up being the perfect distraction.
About an hour into the drive I was able to relax from the whirlwind
 of the past 2 months. 


AND, who best to let loose and set all worries a side by dancing
and scream singing to the one and only BACKSTREET BOYS!!!

GAHHH!

SO INCREDIBLEEEEEEE!!!!

They KILLED it.
It's like I had time traveled back to 1999.



We were literally 2nd to top row in the sphere.
But it felt like we were right there in front row,
Such a cool venue!






Michelle.
If you know her, this will crack you up.
I think she can die a happy woman no matter what now!








And the only other picture I have is from Nielsens. 
Priorities.






More reminders of Lane.
Like driving his truck with 10 Sex Wax air fresheners dangling.








We went to his girlfriends house to watch her open her mission call.
Sadie is going to Chile!

So fun for them both to learn Spanish!






There is a family in our ward with
some very difficult circumstances.
The oldest daughter was getting married in Utah, but
has most of her family and friends in Arizona.

With the help of some of my friends, we were able to throw her an open
house so people could celebrate her and her new husband!


It is incredible to see the beauty that can unfold when you combine forces.
We were able to pull this off with very minimal expenses.


Miche and Darl were so sweet to set up their backdrop they had
from their daughters reception.








The bride loves Jane Austen so we went that direction for decorating.

Judy Cotter has a plethora of things to choose from.
She had lace for days that really helped tie in the theme.
She had loads of used books as well. 


 Trader Joes for the win with flowers, and Bethany
has a eucalyptus tree that provided the best greenery.


















Our Lane shrine:)






His first care package, 12 bags of Trader Joe Takis!









No comments: