Loving our Pday video chats!
Rusty's school picture proofs.
I love that one day his hairstyle will date him big time!
We had our usual Haboob storms roll in.
Rusty got a good picture while he was golfing.
Normally it blows through.
Rusty got a good picture while he was golfing.
Normally it blows through.
This time it rained pretty good and they had to get picked up
and brought back to the club house.
Kendyl brought out homemade banana bread when we dropped Gus off.
No knife, no problem!
I bit into it like a candy bar while Rusty drove us home!
We have been going to all of Lanes friends missionary farewells.
He hates missing out on things like this.
Glad we can support for him!
Day trip to Roosevelt lake!
The girls each took a friend, and Rusty drove up with
Collin and Weston.
Collin and Weston.
Leah planned a night for us to go to Hale theater for women's
country tribute concert!
Clearly I am lacking in western wear options.
Clearly I am lacking in western wear options.
I thought a brown shirt would be good enough!
More golfing.
Lindi tried out for the basketball team and made it!
She wants to try out all of the sports this year, minus soccer.
Claire played on the 8th grade team which made it extra fun!
My view when I get home sometimes:)
No comments:
Post a Comment