Monday, July 20, 2026

Halloween 2025





It felt wrong putting up Fall stuff right after Hawaii.

And Im sure Casey was loving how immature I can get, tee-he-he.






Pumpkin carving at Grammy's!





It is nearly impossible these days to have a night where everyone is free
for gatherings.
 
Unfortunately only Rusty could make Marcie's Halloween party.
He was even late from golf.

But pulled together a gangster fit lickity split!.




Lindi has entered her teenage era of
parties and friends!

And just HAD to have overalls!! 
Which I knew she would never wear again after swearing she would.
Oi!








I made the mistake of opening the lid to HUNDREDS of gnats flying in my
face!!
Should have known to not keep it outside. 
Arizona heat basically turned it bad overnight. 






I helped with the Fall party at the school.
It is kind of nice not having to split myself between multiple kids classrooms!






We invited the Figs to trick or treat with us Halloween night!
With pizza to fuel us for a long haul, of course!






I loved their costumes this year.






Rusty off with friends. 




I was walking around with kids and came back to Lane on the phone!
His mission president allows them to call home on holidays.




Marcie videotaping Lane, ha!








I love his smile so much!














No comments: