The baby of our family keeps getting older!
I think she was counting down the days until her birthday for months!
She is our party girl!
Lets be real, loves ALL the attention, lol!
It was a week long celebration!
Birthday lunch of choice was In N Out!
As you can see, she is our spunky child!
And I think I washed her favorite shirt 3 times that week.
The October birthdays at Grammy's!
A birthday visit to the current love of her life, Moki.
Thank goodness for the neighbors having pets!
She picked Nando's for her birthday dinner.
Their nachos are the second love of her life.
PARTY TIME!
She wanted it at home, and to do lots of girly things.
They ate snacks while they personalized makeup bags.
School friends Gwen, Scarlett, Brynn and Veronica.
Dance friend Blakely, and cousin Scarlett!
Off to Dairy Queen!
I think I regretted that decision 5 seconds into the drive.
I think I regretted that decision 5 seconds into the drive.
They be cray cray!!
I laugh wondering if my car looked like it
was rocking back and forth while driving down the road!
was rocking back and forth while driving down the road!
The plan was to eat it there, but I didn't want to get black listed from the restaurant!
We took it to go.
Which turned out perfectly as they ate it waiting for their turn to hit the pinata!
We played more games and even ran out of time for makeovers!
Luckily they could take their makeup home in their decorated bags.
No comments:
Post a Comment