Friday, July 17, 2026

Mexico MTC

    



Lane had a WONDERFUL experience at the MTC in Mexico City!
I guess to be completely correct, the Spanish translation is CCM- sounds like CCM (A)


I love this picture of them fresh off the plane and loaded in buses.
Packed to the gills with luggage.

Still sporting their tired, nervous smiles.





I was stalking the facebook page looking for any siting of Elder Goodman!

It took awhile, but I finally spotted him, in the way back!

This was a record breaking group of missionaries that entered both the Provo and Mexico MTC.

The campus was currently under construction to make more room for everyone!


The 6 weeks he was there were full of classes.
It was reported to be TONS better than home MTC, phew!

I could sense lots of growth from him already, which was wonderful!

He adored his district, which was a blessing.
Sawyer was in his district.
They were in the same housing building, but in different rooms.

There were 6 elders per room, and from the pictures it looked like
a grown up version of FSY!

I am glad he had made good connections with his district, as most  
 were heading to Xalapa together!






His companion, Elder Rich





He became the official barber since he was the only one who had
a set of clippers!

















They arrived at the peak of rainy season!
SO much rain!


















Temple trips every Pday!
I didn't realize that is was a jaunt to get to the nearest temple.
I think he said it was about a 30 minute bus ride each way.

But they are currently building one right behind the CCM
where they can walk like the Provo MTC.






He ran into friends who started coming weeks later!








I think they are ready to get the show on the road!
Being stuck in mission jail gets old.










No comments: