Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Family Camping

 



Not going to lie, I was being a stinker about going camping.

I was done for, and adding one night of camping
seemed more than I could handle.

The kids would have killed me, so I rallied and got us there!

My plans of staying in the close by lodge got foiled.
 I threw the bare minimum in the car to get us through the night.

Which was a bad plan.

I froze my keister off, and slept a total of 10 minutes shoved
in a kid sized mummy bag.

I honest to goodness thought I wouldn't survive, it was the longest night of my life.

To top it off, Della was at the beginning of a health journey.
She was no peach to deal with.

She had an epic meltdown I had no idea a 9 year old could make,
along with multiple mini meltdowns. 

And cried at every meal since she is now gluten and dairy free. 


Here are some pictures trying to make the best of it, lol!



























No comments: