May.
Maycember
May this month be over already, lol!
It kicked my trashhhhh.
I'm not sure if we ate dinner this month, it was such a blur.
WHY does teacher appreciation week land in this month?
They are so busy, they don't even get to enjoy it!
This is one of my committees, so each day that week Tiffany and I set up
the lounge with various goodies.
Spring Sing for Della!
I was pretty distracted during it.
Casey and I got a text from our realtor that our offer to
purchase a new home was accepted!!
purchase a new home was accepted!!
More on that obviously later!
Rusty surprising me again with his artsy side,
getting his stained glass entered into the art competition!
getting his stained glass entered into the art competition!
The ASU pitch fork is so good!!
I was asked to do some hair demos at a mom and daughter spa night!
I loved that Hudson wanted in on our picture.
Our new home!
Only, it will get completely torn down and rebuilt.
It will be a process.
We have already had a big hiccup, which is humbling us to be more
realistic with our timeline.
Sorry Lane, looks like you are coming home from your mission to your old house!
No comments:
Post a Comment