Lane is killing it in the mission field!
He is trying his best to get fetcha's, and working hard with his companions.
He is to the point where it is hard keeping up with who he is teaching,
what zone he is in, and sadly who is current companion is!
He is busy, exhausted, but most importantly HAPPY!
The amount of dog and animal pictures he takes is comical!
This big ol' thing in a sweater was my favorite!
I'm always playing "Wheres Waldo: Lane", in big group pictures.
Lane and Sawyer catching up in the back :)
Checking in on his airtags, lol!
I love to see what his area looks like.
I also love to look at the details of the homes he visits.
Mexico houses like colorful walls and trinkets!!
Mexico houses like colorful walls and trinkets!!
investigators to find it more easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment