I do love when Easter hits earlier in the year.
Which was this year!
Hunting the eggs at Grammy's.
Holy week!
I didn't take a ton of pictures, but we did our usual activities.
I haven't done a big Passover meal with invited guests in years.
I do try to make it feel different and special than our typical dinner.
Hooray that we ALL gathered around the table this year instead of in increments!
Rusty had fresh, wet hair from the shower, but we will take it.
Moses was flirting with me all night!
This was without having drinks in him yet, lol!
Lighting our candles Easter morning
She is a vibe.
It was a General Conference kind of Eater, which I also LOVE!
We did jewel art while we listened.
I channeled Grandmother with some dainty dishes, filled with candy.
The Evans invited us over for dinner.
We stuffed our faces with the traditional feast.
Scalloped potatoes, ham, corn and rolls.
Basically a solid butter meal, YUMM!
I did a "guess the Peep flavor" game.
Stephanie put together a really fun egg hunt with a twist!
Kids waiting to be let loose outside.
Each egg that was hidden had an orange letter inside.
They would have to run to this table and put the orange letter on top of the white paper.
Once the word EASTER was complete with the orange letters, the person to put the last
letter on got to keep that prize!
So each prize had money and a treat.
Each kid got 2 prizes.
It was a hit and kept them busy for an hour!!
No comments:
Post a Comment