until the bitter end when I finally remembered that I had this:
nesting in the bottom of my purse. The poor kid has had a rough past week. We all know his beloved pair of green pajama pants that he has in his hands day and night. Well, they have found a new home somewhere in between the Gap and the carousel ride at Superstition Springs mall. You would think after retracing your steps for an hour, and then some, you would have found them by now. He is having a difficult time without them and could only manage to sleep 3 hours that night while trying to bond with his 2nd favorite in line, the red long sleeve shirt. So PLEASE, if you happen to be shopping at the mall and want to go on a little treasure hunt, there might be a huge reward granted for the finder of the crusty green pair of pants!





Ok, so the picture experience wasn't that bad. How could you resist being frustrated with that handsome face?! Those were some of my top picks but my favorite pose is not posted yet and will be revealed on our Christmas card... I know the suspense is killing you all. Oh, and I'm not kidding about that reward!
23 comments:
You are freaking killing me!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE the pics! Perfect colors on all of those beautiful faces!
Ps- how did the second night go with Lane and no green pants? Was he asleep when you got home late that night? I hope so...for little guy.
See, was that so hard? Not a random post, it was legit, but still good. Cute pics, Lane has the chubbiest cheeks. I want a girl until I look at Lane, then I want a boy. Actually I just want HIM. If you could ship him out to me, I'd love to have something to do. So can you buy similar pants somewhere? Too bad there was no back up. I'd be at the mall in a second if I could.
LOVE the pictures. That wall turned out awesome, it matches you guys so perfectly. Lane is just so adorable... I feel bad about the green pants. :( Does the mall have a lost and found?? You are such the perfect lil family.
What a good looking family! Love the pictures:)
oooh i really like the place you took those at... tell mom and maybe, just maybe we could get everyone together around christmans time for a family picture! sorry about lanes loss... thats rough :)
k your little family is so cute! and your hair is gorgeous i love it long! lane is a little stud now he's all grown up pretty much... your gonna kill me because i got my hair done while i was in utah...buut i only got blonde in it so my dark needs to be re touched! that means ill be comin to see you soon!
How sad that Lane lost his green pants!! Good luck with replacing and/or finding them. :) The pictures are so cute!
SO CUTE!!! Love your pictures!! Hey did you ever email me so I can send you an invite to my blog?
tanniscrandell@gmail.com
Thank you for the new post!! =) I love the pictures. The pictures we took last year Ryker never has a smile, but as long as the mom looks good who cares about everyones else right?? And you look so good =) Lane totally looks like Casey in that last picture with that half smile. So you never said where you took them?? Is it a secret?? So stinky about the green pants. Ryker was really never attached to anything (will his binky) but not like Lane is to those green pants.
So the question seems to be "Where did you take the pictures?" I want to know too. She did such an awesome job, too bad we moved and can't have her take ours too
How sad he lost his little pants poor kid you def should check lost and found, but those pics are the cutest ever you are the cutest little family!:)
ha - that's funny about your big reveal :) So cute! Lane is such a handsome boy - love the background!!! I agree, family pics are my least favorite day of the year by far!!!!
Darling pics Shelley! Makes me feel so guilty..I haven't gotten the girls pics in forever! It's been on my to do list for months now! I'm just a slacker!! I love how yours turned out!
Your family is super cute! Love the pictures! Hope the lost green pants aren't an issue any more!
Cute pics. Dang I haven't checked blogs forever. Sorry to hear about Lane's pants. Has he found a replacement yet?!? See you tomorrow.
Shelleyyyyyyyyyy! Yay! I have been waiting! I am beyond excited to see the grand pic. With a beautiful family like yours, I know it is going to be amazing!
That is really tragic for Lane! Poor little guy! But how sweet of his mommy to look for over an hour! Aw you are just the best!
Shelley---I so did not get my braces off. I am supposed to have them til Dec. 2009...ughh! Bre just thinks they look straight so I should post an updated pic! We will see if that ever happens ;) Thanks again for watching the kids yesterday. I may have to take you up on the offer to watch them for every appt! You are great. Thanks again.
Very cute! Where did you take those pics?
Ha, ha, come over anytime! :) Hmmm, freezer jam advice. 1. don't plan on doing anything else that day. 2. don't try to make more than 1 batch at a time or it might not set up right. 3. dunk the peaches in boiling water for a minute & ice water for a couple minutes and the skins will slip right off AND the jam will be a prettier color. :) I'll totally help you if you want!
Aww I'm sad Lane lost his green pants!
Shell! You seriously have the cutest little boy! Besides Ryker, that is! :) I love these pictures!
Hey Shelley! I haven't had my computer on since Thursday, so I just saw your comments on my blog. THANK YOU. That was really sweet of you. I think you are so great.
Super cute pictures! I'm glad you found the wall - I believe Kristi called me about getting directions for you guys. I love how they turned out.
Post a Comment