Our big boy turned 4 yesterday! Birthdays are so exciting for Lane. Whenever he hears of anybody having a birthday he makes sure that they have a birthday cake and candles to blow out. Needless to say he was counting down the hours until his big day. Actually he would constantly ask "mom, is my birthday today"? Hallelujah I could finally say yes!
His day started by going to pre-school in the morning. He came home in an extra good mood and wearing a birthday crown with the number 4 all over it.
Later in the afternoon he chose to go goofy golfing with his 3 favorite pals Randon, Kennedy and Val! We also had a pizza party that night with the rest of our families.
Lane...oh that boy. We sure love him but sometimes we wonder where that kid came from! It's a good thing that when he is sweet he puts it on thick. Even if he can put a damper on your day we know we would be miserable without him!
Happy Birthday sweet boy. We love you!





4 comments:
Randon had a blast goofy golfing! He was talking with Ashlyn today in the car telling her that Laner's brithday was yesterday. She said "yah I know. Lane turned 4." And then Randon says "so do you like to call him Lane or Laners cuz I say Laners!" Thanks for the yummy pizza too--Ashlyn was happy she go to come too! Happy birthday Laners!
hahaha awwwww WAY too cute! I can't wait to hear him talk more! Just a few days!!
We are happy he had a fun day! Love you Lane!!!
There is a kid at work named Lane and I call him Laners on accident sometimes haha.
Kennedy is way to grown up, wow!
What a fun partayy!! Thanks for inviting me :] I love being a little kid with them! also, youre wellcome for the jump rope pic! haha love you!
Happy Birthday Lane! I feel bad that I forgot about it... cuz I know he cares so much :) But he shares a bday with our niece on the Evans side so we really should not forget! Cute cake and party. He is getting so old!
Post a Comment