We have had a few porch swing orders come in since the original was born.
It has been exciting for us to make (of course with love) more beauties for some fabulous gals with the same desires to swing in style.
I have decided to name the swings by the order-er's name. It's only appropriate.
Jenny
Heather
How lucky their porches are to have these lovelies hanging in their mists. I for one are jealous.
Remember how I said I would never sell mine? Well after a few weeks of Shelley (remember, I name them after the owner:) sitting out on the floor, no beam to hang from, I came to my senses. Or Casey's pleads.
It sold on Craigslist. Thankfully to a good home. Craigslist is a small world, we knew the people. We did a drive by a few weeks later to make sure all was well with Shelley. She was hanging strong. No laughing please.
We went over tonight to hang Heather in her new home. Casey and I took a test swing to make sure she was nice in place and not going anywhere...the floor. As we sat there I was starting to think he might have to pry me off of the darn thing. I was slightly coveting people with beams on their porches . You better believe that is the first thing I check before purchasing another home!


4 comments:
wow! How would I go about purchasing a "Beth" How much do they cost?
for crap sakes! They are gorgeous! you two smell of talent. love them. seriously!
I love them! You'll have to make a separate blog of custom frames and porch swings! So talented you two!
LOVE THEM! Great work!! I want one someday :) I didn't know that you sold yours :(
Post a Comment