Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day to day stuff

 
 
 
 
Lindi got a new bib from aunt Jael.
She crocheted her name on it.

We randomly matched by accident.
Totally went in public like this, too.

 Rusty likes to make his own pb&j's.
Ai yai yai.
I would always proclaim that I couldn't wait for the
day when my children could make their own lunches.
Now that he refuses my help, I get to clean up an extra mess
and double the time it would take for me to just make the darn sandwich.


 
After church snuggles

 Lindi is Rusty's sidekick.
She saw that he had an apple, so she needed an apple too!

 I find Rusty in Lindi's crib almost every morning.
She thinks its the greatest!
 
 
My all time favorite thing.
Rocking a sleeping baby.
I postponed putting her in her crib for 30 minutes:)

 
 cutest pink piggy's I've ever seen.
Marcie watched Lindi so I could get my teeth cleaned.
They did pedicures while I was gone:)
I was in a rush to pick up Rusty from preschool
 so I didn't notice them till about an hour later.
Casey noticed the second he got home from work, ha!


 Probably the best park day happened last week.
Beautiful weather, fun toys. All were happy.
 

Claire and Rusty are becoming buds!
We got to watch Claire for a few hours the other day
and they had a ball together.
I think it's fun for him to feel like the older cousin since in his boy cousin
 groups he is the younger one.
And you can't leave aunt Shelley's house without eating a bag of Cheetos:)


 

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

Loved everything about this! Your matching outfits, haha! And Casey noticing the pink piggies right away made me lol! Loooove the cute bibs Jael made! So sweet!