Friday, February 21, 2014

The Gilbert Temple and Nitro Circus weekend!

 
 
 It is safe to say that the new Gilbert temple is absolutely unbelievable!
It was breath taking in every way.
Our family could not wait to see its glory and beauty on the inside.
I didn't realize I would get so emotional just sitting in the Stake center
waiting for our movie to start before the tour!
 
Afterwards, we asked what the boys favorite part was and Rusty said
that he could see the holy spirit.
I hope they remember that special moment for the rest of their lives.
 
 


 We were also able to take our non member neighbors, Gary and Jo with us!
Our boys love them like a 3rd set of grandparents.

 Papa and Grammy met us there as well!

 
Don't mind Rusty, he just biffed it on the step going down next the water.


 
That Saturday we went to Nitro Circus!!!!
It was a BLAST. I hope to go every year.
They are a group that does stunts with dirt bikes, BMX bikes...even a scooter!
It is crazy, hilarious, jaw dropping, you name it.
Thanks to my younger brother's we were introduced to Nitro Circus videos a long time ago.
Watching live was even better!!
 









2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

That was such a fun weekend!! Temple and dirt bikes. Yin and yang!

Stephanie Evans said...

Perfection would have been if I had gotten the pretzel and cheese at the stadium though. Live and learn. I'll get over it one of these days! ;)