Monday, January 12, 2015

Goodman Family Pictures

This family picture was planned MONTHS in advance. Unfortunately with the passing of Bryant not that long before, we weren't quite sure if they were going to happen. I think we were all still in a funk. But the decision to not cancel was made. Stephanie has had to conquer a lot of hard "firsts" right off the bat, and this one was no exception. I don't know how she does it. I admire her so much for wanting things to stay normal and pressing forward. With 1 Papa, 1 Grammy, 13 adults, 18 grandkids, and 2 in spirit... we were quite the bunch for pictures! There were about 8 other families down by the trees getting their pictures taken as well. I guess it is a great spot! I think they turned out super cute. My kids don't like to smile or sit still though. It can really get my blood boiling. ARGH!!! I love the one with all of the siblings. I married into the best family!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

LOVE the idea of the B & G! Who was the photographer? Your family picture turned out really nice. Pretty, crisp colors!