I forgot to mention that Craig went back on his mission in June!
He got a temporary call to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Hopefully he can make it back to Honduras, soon!
All 7 of us siblings!
Christopher via face time on the phone that I am holding:)
Christopher via face time on the phone that I am holding:)
It's the most wonderful time of the Summer... a day at SUNSPLASH!!
It brings my soul happiness.
Have a mentioned I loooove the sun?
I just do.
I could spend every day pool side.
The big boys were with us as well.
Pulling them off of slides for a picture was not on their agenda that day:)
The kids got a kick out of this mannequin lifeguard!
At one point every single one of them were sitting on his lap, lol!
We gathered at the cemetery to see Papas headstone that got placed!
Marcie heard that the new Twisted Sugar store offered decorating sessions.
Why not when you have nothing else to do!
A little "tour" of the kitchen.
I say that loosely because my kitchen was bigger than theirs!
Then decorating time!
It was fine.
Not worth $10/kid.
But we like to support any cookie store!
She takes her frosting very seriously.
Swim lessons for this babe!
This was the shinning year.
No more floaties!!
She got it down pretty good.
Hooray, another milestone met!
I should have counted the number of times we went to my parents to swim
with Stephanie and Leah.
Too many to count!!
It was our saving grace.







No comments:
Post a Comment