Amusement park day!
I can hardly believe we only have 2 "little kids" that choose the kiddie section
over the big thrill rides!
I happily volunteered to sit and watch them bounce from ride to ride
while Casey jumped on the rollercoasters with the big kids.
Grandma loves the spinning and twirly rides. Bless!!
I was most excited to hear that SDC had cinnamon bread just like
the kind Dollywood had!
The best find was this huge air conditioned room with
guns and coils that sucked balls up and out in the air.
I looked at Stephanie who was conked out cold!
So I decided to lay down and opened my eyes one hour later in shock!
It was the best unexpected nap!
And luckily the kids stayed put and didn't even notice we were "sleeping on the job".
While we were dozing, these girls were getting an opposite experience!
I guess this is THE ride of all rides at SDC.
So proud of them.
So proud of them.
It was blackberry season so we had to sample the goodness!
Representing their companies.
We joked that Casey was missing his bishops office:)



























No comments:
Post a Comment