Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Uh Oh Spaghetti O's

Lane thinks he can feed himself with a spoon now and will not allow help from anyone!
My bad for not putting a bib on him!

14 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Don't you love their independence now?!? Bitter-sweet for me! Lane is so cute. I'm glad he and Randon got to play this week. I am not sure if I am going to squeeze in the zoo tomorrow...Ashlyn has school til 11:00. I will let you know for sure!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Alrighty...that is HALARIOUS!!! Lane defintaely has an opinion on things- he is getting funner and funner! I LOVE IT!! But I especially love his tooth situation goin on right now. That second pic is a good close up of them growing in. Love it...
Brett thinks Ridge looks like so handsom with his new haircut- WE LOVE IT! THANKS!!!

SunGood said...

Ha ha! That's like the orange that doesn't come off! Too cute! I love that kid!

Mary Anne said...

wowee...that's messy. good luck with the stain removal process...it could be tiresome. knowing me I would just throw the whole dang onezie away! so cute that boy...

Mary Anne said...

we actually just made the pajamas...each woman made them for her family...how domestic :) Good thing it's an easy pattern because I'm not the type that can handle difficult sewing!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Gotta love that independent stage...looks like he's getting the hang of it. I love the green color on your walls!

Brandis said...

As much as I love my kids, it drove me nuts when they wanted to be independent and learn to feed themselves instead of letting me feed them nice & neatly. :P
I had no idea you were a gun girl!!! Next time we go out there, we'll tell you guys and you can come too. It would be so fun! Next time we're totally doing 22s too though. I love the shotguns but my body can only take so much of that. :)

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute, oh my gosh! He looks so lindblom, I hardly see a trace of your husband in him. Love the messy face pics. See you tomorrow Ü

Hiatt Family said...

Those pictures are so funny Shelley. I know I have said this before, but Lane is SO CUTE!!! I'll bet you just want to eat him up all the time!

Leah Martineau said...

I don't see what is wrong here, that is what I look like after a yummy bowl of spaghetti o's =)

I love Lane, he is a doll and such a good boy. Hopefully he can teach Ryker a thing or 2!!

See ya Saturday night =)

Steph (and Bryant) said...

I didn't know that you were home alone too....we should have got together. Was Ashlyn giving you "pokeys" when you were over? She loves to play doctor!! Thanks for being so great! I didn't go to the zoo at all, so we definitely need to schedule a day.

ness said...

nnnoooooo! say it isn't true! i died laughing when i read your comment. is her personality just as frumpy as it used to be? please tell me she doesn't read your blog...

The McKnights said...

Haha, I can definately wait for those days! They go from being so reliant to so independant in such short time! What's that all about?!? Glad you got some cute pic's to capture the moment!

Breanna and Martin said...

I'm in love with this boy! Thanks for letting me watch him on Sunday :-)
The date was so fun! I hope Marcie had a good time too, those boys are the best!
Sorry I didn't want to announce to the world I was getting braces...but now everyone knows! hahaha