Thursday, November 24, 2016

4 little Ghostlings



I guess we had one glow in the dark skeleton, Mesa SWAT,
Sophia, and a kitty cat haunting our house this year on Halloween!






Our neighborhood passes out major candy.
Like, kids literally get bused in.
I bought 500 pieces and they were gone!
I hand out 1-2 (depending on costume cuteness level, ha) pieces per trick or treater.
I didn't feel like getting up and down that many times to answer the door.
I still had a major waddle from birthing a baby a week prior.
So I parked my sore (large) booty in a lawn chair out front
while Casey walked the hood with Lindi  Sophia.

Slowly my front yard turned into a girls night out!
I love my friends.
We wanted to move to this neighborhood so the kids could have a plethora of play mates.
Little did I know I would gain so many friendships as well!
I don't think I held my baby the whole night.
She was getting fought over by these ladies.


This is how my eyeballs looked at the end of the night!
Halloween is such a fun holiday, but man alive it tends to be a late night
with school the next day.
Next year I will have a 1 year old running around!

No comments: