Saturday, November 26, 2016

Quick catch up


I'll try to be quick!
There is a lot to catch up on...


My first outing with the new babers was the Veterans Day parade!
The boys were playing at Randon and Dallin's house and Casey was (of course) working.
 I only had the girls.
Which was probably a good thing.
I only had a single stroller and the crowds and parking were bonkers!
I showed up right as it was about to start.
Mother was good to get there early for good seats.
One day I'll get to places early and be the seat saver.




Squinty eyes!




Grandpa treated us to Someburros for lunch afterwards.
I loooove their bean burrito, enchilada style.
I was starving and literally licked my plate clean!
Nursing can sure make you want to eat a horse sometimes.
Good thing I was wearing my maternity shorts.
Even though not being able to fit into normal clothes should have made me
get the taco salad...



Della girl is the best baby to hold.
I found this on my phone, Rusty must have taken it.
But this depicts how I could stare at her ALL.DAY.LONG.


Oh, must have been Lane that took the picture!
He is a baby stealer.




Lindi's preschool went to the fire station.
I was trying to convince her to let me drop her off and pick her up.
Nope.
Della and I got to come along;)




The weather turned chilly!
Mr. Casey never gets cold.
I walked outside to find a bank robber out front playing kick the can with the neighbor kids.
The long socks made me laugh.
It must have been a really cold day.



The spectators runny noses is another indicator of the weather!


A blizzard must have hit.
On our way to Pizza Pie Café for dinner, I looked back to see somebody bundled up nicely!



I couldn't stop laughing.
How did I not see this before she got in the car?





Our attempt at our first family selfie of 6!



Another Pinewood Derby for Lane!
It was his last.
Poor kid never placed.
We are more hopeful for Rusty.





Casey sold his maroon truck.
It was a bitter sweet day.
That truck was the first big purchase Casey and I made as a newly wed couple.
It served us well for 12 years!
I found the ad we bought it from.
It is not the circled one.
Its underneath the big ad, to the left.

I have so many memories in that truck!
The exhaust had its own distinguished sound.
It was so loud I could hear it way down the street.
That meant my hubby was coming home!
Or hurry and turn off the t.v. and pretend to be doing something productive!
Wink.


Funny enough, we sold it to his cousin!
We put it on Craigslist and Garrett thought it looked familiar.
Sure enough, it got to stay in the family.

Casey walking to meet up to hand over the title.


Bye bye, good friend!
I can't believe we never named that truck.

After Casey's new truck caught fire the week we bought it (not even kidding),
plus a plethora of other unfortunate repairs, 
I was longing for our low rider to return!



Rusty and I got to go on a little day date to the doctors.
Since that wasn't a super exciting destination, I let him pick lunch.
He has a thing for IHOP.
I think its because he knows I'll let him get hot chocolate.

He is my talker and truly LOVES one on one time!
I feel guilty I don't do this more often with him.
After this picture he asked if he could keep the mug.
I told him they might frown upon that.
And I don't need IHOP dish-wear in my cupboards:)



My make believer!
Can you guess what she is playing?
I was laughing so hard.
I think she will make a great violinist some day!


Moments later she came screaming covered in blood!!
What the?!
I guess she hit the corner of the counter just right.
No stitches needed, phew!
I had to throw her cute dress away though, waaa.


What do you do when you need to make dinner and there is no where to put the baby?
Put her in her bathtub on the counter, of course!
She got to perch up here for a good 3 months.
It was the perfect solution.


I captured a typical Sunday night dinner at Grammy and Papas.
I am glad I did because they are finishing a kitchen remodel and this space is no longer!
 Many a Sunday nights are spent around this kitchen table.
Talking, eating, playing games.
I remember doing the same growing up.
I am grateful my kids get to experience this as well.





Trying to get some smiles out of her!





I was shutting down the house for the night when I came across this note.
Could my heart melt anymore?!
They love going to work with their dad.
It could be that they love getting a slurpee and takis chips at Circle K more...
but I'll stick with my first theory!



Friends lunch


It was these Amigos birthday!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LANE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Oo lala, hi-ya eat more chicken!

Ten never looked so good.

I asked him if he wanted me to bring him lunch at school.
He looked down at the floor then up at me at said, could Marcie bring me lunch?
Haha, aunt Marcie is a little more cool than your mom.
Luckily she was able to.
I think he likes to show off Scarlett to his friends.







He came home to presents on the counter.
Rip stick and baseball cards.


Even though it is an off year for parties, I text all the moms to send
their kids over for pizza and cupcakes!
They play all night in the streets anyway, might as well make it a little more special that day:)






My friend Amber who makes the cutest skirts needed some models.
Even though my body is not close to being model ready, you can never turn down
free skirts!




I don't think these girls could get any girlier!
Play dates with Olive are the most looked forward to days for Lindi.

little mamas in the making.



An updated picture of these six, all born in the same year!




We tried to get some of the 5 that were born this year.
Della is representing the for the girls!
On the Goodman side, she has 4 boy cousins her age.
Lindblom side is the same but with 3 boy cousins!



I got the giggles when Lindi said she found some glasses.
Barbie must be blind without them!



Naturally I got a turn to try them on.


Rock N Plays are the best baby invention ever!!
Girlfriend could sleep the whole day away in that thing.



Matching never looked so cute!
Casey's response when he saw the twinning was, oh boy.
Old Navy has my heart, or my wallet:/





No comments: