The baby in the family keeps getting older!
Della turned 6 and is very proud of it.
Della turned 6 and is very proud of it.
She was happy to go to school and get spotlighted all day long.
Even better that I was scheduled to be the parent helper that day!
This Kindergarten class is adorable.
Oscar sitting next her is probable one of my favorites.
Shhs, don't tell the rest of them.
I ran and grabbed Taco Bell (requested by the birthday girl) and
ate lunch with Lindi really quick.
Then it was Della's turn for lunch!
She opened her gifts.
As you can see, she is a girly girl!
High heels, makeup, bracelet kit... the works.
Usually we all go out to dinner, but the boys had mutual.
Instead she invited Scarlett to come with us.
Cheesecake Factory was her pick, and they enjoyed every second... and bite!
We ate her birthday cake the following day since she wanted cheesecake at the restaurant.
I can't even with her smile in this picture.
She is a pure joy and we are so happy to have her in our family!









No comments:
Post a Comment