Monday, February 13, 2023

Halloween Month



Yes, I said month!
I swear, why does Halloween seem to take over more and more each year?


Dress up for dance day.


We had a fun night at the Figs!
Marcie throws a good costume party. 








We came as Ned Forrester and Fiona from a Cinderella Story!











Della made us take frequent trips to the haunted house.
This time I didn't have it in me to scooter, so I followed by car!





Ward trunk or treat. 







One of my nursery kids.
I died at her cuteness!




Tell me you are at a ward party, without telling me you are at a ward party. 
So many crockpots, lol!




Ned made you spin the Wheel of Unfortunate before you got your candy. 






Do a pushup



Eat a hot sauce packet.
Poor Marty! If looks could kill.
But desperate enough for some candy!



Sing a song.
Luckily not many spun give a talk in church:)



Praises, Halloween night came so we could move on with life!







I had a blank stare when I walked into the candy massacre all over my floor. 



It took a good couple of weeks of me secretly throwing away a few pieces at
 time while they were at school before it was all gone, hehehe. 



 

No comments: