We can always count on baseball to keep us busy and
entertained during the month of April!
Rusty ended his year on his Wolfpack club team.
It was bittersweet.
He LOVED his friends and coach Ben and Landon.
For being a club team they really accommodated our no playing on Sunday
wishes and gave him ample play time.
Unheard of for most club teams.
I loved watching him play, but grateful to not have to juggle the
weekly double headers that hit at the worst times.
The girls were troopers to put themselves to bed too many times to count
while I watched and Lane and Casey tackled other games, practices, mutual or meetings.
They ended their last tournament in 2nd place!!
Lane has been loving being on Varsity.
They had a late away game so I offered to bring the team dinner to eat before they
hopped on the bus to Phoenix.
This is what it looks like to feed 40 teenage boys and coaches!
I text Lane saying to bring at LEAST 3 boys to help him bring in the food.
He came out with 2.
When the back door lifted to reveal the goods they all said in unison, woahhhh.
Luckily there was a nice man driving a golf cart watching them trying to finagle a way
to get it all back to the locker room and offered them a ride!
This was a game vs Red Mnt.
They sure have a spectacular view of the Superstition Mountains!
Oh my lanta.
Could she be any more on trend?
I actually cringe that at 6 she knows what the cool items are to sport.
Bring back Rainbow Brite, Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake, STAT!!
When your cousin is the PE teacher at your kids elementary school, you
get fun pictures throughout the day of your kids and their besties.
My dad had us over to his office conference
room to binge on the soda machine and popcorn.
Maybe I should think about a career at Senergy Petroleum!
We added pizza and dancing to the sweet sound system and had a nice little family raver, lol!
My great aunt Polly Perkinson passed away.
She was a fancy lady, in my mind.
And so very kind.
She made you feel like a million bucks and the most important person in the world.
She passed that trait on to her daughters.
Amy, Julie, Jeanette and Lisa.
I see them around town often and are ALWAYS greeted with the biggest, tightest hug.
I always loved going to her house for Christmas parties and have fond memories
of playing with my second cousins there.
She ALWAYS had a cheeseball on the table spread and we left with a bag
of fancy nuts as a gift.
Her funeral was lovely and each story had me smiling.
One of my second cousins, Amber, who I haven't seen in over 10 years.
My parents have birthdays days apart from each other.
Love that they invited us children to lunch to celebrate:)
Our neighbor needed help installing his new light for the pickleball court.
I was sure holding my breath on this strategy!
"Fixed the new post!"
My friend sent me this picture she found on her camera roll.
AWWWE, baby Della!!!!
Can I have her back like this for just one day??
Love scamming the scammers!
We had another Cone and Go at bishops house!
It was a hit!
I went to grab more cones out of the massive box to find it empty!
We didn't go through all the cones the first time we did it.
We tried raspberry with vanilla and I think it was a hit.
The weather was top notch and everyone enjoyed visiting and playing 4 square in the street.
We didn't walk inside until 10 o'clock!
The next day I got texts saying how much their families looks forward to cone night.
I love when you have an idea and aren't sure if it will work out or be a bust.
Thankful for promptings and guidance on even the simplest
things that make an impact on others.
Crazy that Lane has friends receiving mission calls.
On this particular night, 3 opened theirs.
Jesse lives on my parents street so it was fun for my parents to see him
hanging out with kids in their neighborhood.
My mom sent me this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment