WHOOT WHOOT for Easter! Why? The Goodman annual 3 legged Easter egg hunt!!!! 5 Golden eggs filled with money...and I'm not talking change money either. Stakes were raised, legs are tied together, placement calling beginning, the threats being dealt (mind you mostly by the same 2 people every year. My leg of course being tied to one of them. The other looking just like him, hmmm). Papa and Grammy gave us a good hunt this year, even with Papa being discharged from the hospital the day before from a 2 week stay. We are glad he is starting to feel better! The kids had a blast as well.


Me taking one for the team. Told you he was competitive! I am still laughing at Val and her partner in crime, the stroller. Poor girl, her usual partner got married so she had to push the stroller to slow her down.

Now I don't mean to brag but Casey would be disappointed in me if I didn't share our victorious find of the coveted golden egg filled with 100 big 1's, whoot whoot! It's too bad it's all going toward baby formula.
.
Easter Sunday was nice and relaxing. Lane was excited that the Easter Bunny found our house this year and didn't hop over us like he had the past 2 years. He got some fun new toy animals and ABC magnets. It was funny because Casey was explaining what they were and that they go on the fridge. Lane was like ok, he got up and put the package in the fridge probably thinking what a lame toy. Once we got him on the right track he was diggin them. It's amazing how $5 worth of Walmart toys can be so amazing as long as the Easter Bunny brought it. We ate lunch at my parents and watched conference. Craig and Lane picked carrots for Peter Cotton Tail.




8 comments:
share the wealth Shelley! Marcie needs some new clothes... Rusty can spare a few bottles for me :)
ok that so confused me! I guess you were still signed in to your gmail on my computer haha
lol....didn't you guys get the golden egg last year?? Lucky dogs!!! I love the shot of Casey draggin' you. You guys crack me up. Well thanks for lovin the van =) oh and I forgot to tell you my dads friend fixed the tires on the bike.....so THANK YOU!!!! What a great $10 spent!!!!!!
hmmm, I think mom and dad should take up the easter egg hunt thing. I like the way you write...really funny. You should like, write a book or something :) Yes, we could have been there but then we would have had to sacrifice Cali... not happenin!
Oh and maybe you could buy a chick for a dollar, but then you'd have to KEEP it!! :)
So glad Grammy G got that pic of you and Case!! Oh I love the Easter egg hunt just for the memories of being tied up... every year someone falls...glad you could take a turn ;)!! Lane and Rusty are too dang cute! Glad you had a great Easter. Oh and thanks for coming last night even though you guys were busy!!
cutest pics shelley! i love your adult hunt tradition...sheesh!!
fun, fun, fun!
I l.o.v.e. your easter hair that braid is so cute. Also, you are skinny.way skinny. are those your old jeans? hooray for RPM.
As much as these pics make me sad....I LOVE seeing them! Thanks for sharing! Poor Val, I can't wait to see who she marries! He better be as good as I am at hunting eggs! ha j/k Martin and I need to start practicing for the day we get to participate! Congrats on the big win! Ya, I am thinkin the same as Jenni..you are lookin good girlfriend! We hope all is well! Keep us updated on Lane, I just got off the phone with Papa G and heard the frisbee mishap.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment